1. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a great massage oil for your skin. It is a good source of antioxidants, like vitamins A and E, which fight skin-damaging free radicals.
- Regularly massaging olive oil onto the affected skin area will moisturize, repair and even regenerate skin cells. As the oil penetrates deep into the skin, it provides long-lasting protection and keeps it moisturized.
- Another option is to mix a few drops of honey with a few drops of olive oil and glycerin. Massage the mixture into your skin twice daily. This will eliminate dead cells and help tighten sagged skin.
You can also massage your skin with coconut oil, emu oil, almond oil or vitamin E oil to prevent and reduce wrinkles.
Fenugreek leaves, seeds and even oil work as an antidote for different skin problems, including wrinkles. The leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals that are easily absorbed by the body and help treat wrinkles and fine lines when this remedy is used regularly.
- Grind a handful of fresh fenugreek leaves to make a thick paste. Apply the paste on your face and leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can also wash your face with water boiled with fenugreek seeds or apply fenugreek oil on your wrinkles and fine lines.
3. Aloe Vera
The aloe vera plant contains malic acid that helps reduce wrinkles by improving the elasticity of your skin.
- Simply cut an aloe vera leaf from the plant and extract its gel. Apply the fresh gel onto your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Another option is to mix one teaspoon of aloe vera gel with the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Apply the mixture to areas where wrinkles are forming. Leave it on half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water.