This ancient herbal formulation is a blend of rare herbs useful in fatty liver and other liver conditions like inflammation of the liver – hepatitis, liver malfunction, liver cirrhosis and similar conditions. Fatty liver responds really well to this herbal blend and the results are evident within few days.
This is a combination of rare herbs powder and these herbs are traditionally used for Fatty liver disease. The combination is very effective and people who are in initial stage of fatty liver disease can use only Yakrit Plihantak Churna to get rid of the problem. This is very effective combination of all liver care herbs. and an effective herbal remedy for fatty liver disease, alcoholic liver disease, liver cirrhosis. It is recommended to buy 2 or more bottles, though the effects are visible after using 1/2 bottle only, but the long term detoxification is required.
1. Bhumi Amla – The powder form of Bhumi amla is most effective herbal remedy for fatty liver disease. Bhumiamla or Phyllanthus niruri is an extensively researched herb, found to be very effective natural treatment for Hepatitis B and other forms of Hepatitis. Phyllanthus niruri is grows in rainy areas, where humidity level is high. It is widely growing in tropical countries. Many age old herbal healers use Bhumi amla as a remedy for liver and kidney failure. It clears away the toxins from the body, detox the liver and brings down the SGOT and SGPT levels drastically within 3-4 days of regular use. The jaundice disappears within 4-5 days and the bilirubin levels in the blood also come down remarkably. It regenerates liver cells and cures liver failure. So In my opinion, Yakrit Plihantak Churna must be used in almost every liver problem, for preventive as well as therapeutic use.
2. Katuki – It is known as Picrorrhiza kurro and is the most effective of all herbs to correct metabolism going on within the liver. It clears away the excessive fat deposited in liver, it increases the production and excretion of bile and is effective gall bladder cleanser. If regularly used, this can also clear away gall bladder stones. It aids in digestion, helps in fat metabolism. A very famous traditional medicine Arogyavardhni Vati also contains Kutki in it as its major ingredient. It is also present in Stholyantak Churna, which is highly effective natural solution to loose weight, especially central obesity.
3. Makoy – Popular as Solanum indicum is a plant of Solanaceae family. It is a small growing weed like herb. It has amazing liver healing properties. It helps in bringing down alkaline phosphatase, useful in alcoholic liver damage, fatty liver, and hepatitis of all types. It also aids in regeneration of liver cells quickly.
4. Punarnava – Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa) is a natural diuretic and detox herb. It removes excess of fat, water from within the body. It rejuvenates kidneys and liver, that’s why the name is punarnava (Puna- means again, nava means new). It makes the body new again. Punarnava removes excessive fluid from the body, which is a feature of ascites due to liver or kidney failure. It also helps in regeneration of liver cells and natural remedy to balance albumin/globulin ration in the blood. It is also effective in urinary tract infections, nephrotic syndrome, nephrosis, kidney failure. It is also persent in Mutrakrichantak Churna which is useful in kidney and urinary problems. It is very effective in fatty liver disease.
5. Kalmegh – Andrographis paniculata is another herbal remedy for liver problems, fatty liver, hepatitis and alcoholc liver disease. People in India, use decoction of this herb as an effective herbal treatment for liver failure and fatty liver. It removes accumulated toxins from within the liver and contains alkaloids which help in immediate regeneration of damaged liver cells. It can be taken in routine without any side effects. A lot of farmers are now growing Kalmegh instead of wheat in India, as there is increased demand of this herb worldwide. No liver formula is consider complete without Kalmegh as its ingredient.
6. Kaasni – Cichorium intybus or Chicory bears unique divine healing power to care the worst liver and kidney failure as well. It can prevent going through dialysis and purifies the blood. Chicory is popular worldwide for its healing effect on kidney and liver. This herb is not only useful in kidney but also in fatty liver disease.
Source : http://www.planetayurveda.com/