Incidence of heart ailments like coronary artery disease and others like congestive heart failure have increased many folds in modern times. A heart attack has become so common that people are getting it even in their mid thirties. The most common symptoms of heart ailemnts include irregular pulse, palpitations, chest heaviness, chest pain after some walking. The risk factors for heart ailments include sedentary life style, disturbed cholesterol metabolism, smoking, lack of sleep. There are many effective herbal remedies for heart care like Arjuna bark, hawthorn berry, cinnamon and many other Ayurvedic herbs for high cholesterol which offer a very effective alternative to lower down cholesterol naturally and are very inexpensive as well.
Heart is a vital organ and needs a lot of care. We ignore the heart health generally by not following the right diet and life style as is recommended. They best way to keep the heart healty is to lead a very natural lifestyle. Heart is an organ that pumps blood in the body by which every organ of the body gets its nourishment. It is a vital organ of the body and any minor disturbance in the heart may lead to the various complications or even death. Some organs like brain if is unable to get blood for even 5 minutes can cause brain death which eventually leads to death. Hence heart is very much required to fulfill various bodily needs. Males are more prone to heart related problems as compared to females.
These are the various ailments which are getting common now a days. It is very important now to learn various natural methods of heart care and lower down cholesterol naturally. The various herbal remedies in heart rejuvenation pack give excellent support to the circulatory system and provide strength to the heart muscles and improve circulation, help in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol.
HERE ARE VARIOUS AILMENTS IN WHICH HEART CARE REMEDIES ARE REALLY USEFUL:-
- Coronary heart disease : It refers to the blocking of the vessels that supply blood to the heart because of the clots that obstruct the normal flow of blood. That eventually leads to heart attack.
- Arteriosclerosis : It in normal terms means thickness of the arterial walls due to accumulation of plaques. This accumulations leads to the narrowing of the arteries and loss of elasticity and thus beholds the supply of blood from being supplied t the heart.
- Cardiomyopathy: Myo means muscles. Hence this term relates to muscles of the heart. Cardiomyopathy means weakening of heart muscles.
- Angina pectoris : It is a broad term which is related to the pain in the chest region. The reason is constriction of coronary arteries restricting the blood supply to heart.
Causes Of Heart Problems
FOLLOWING ARE THE CAUSE THAT CAUSE HEART AILMENTS:
- Hypertension – Blood pressure is one of the leading cause of heart problems.
- Deficiency of vitamin B
- Over weight or obesity also leads to heart problems.
- Blood clot formation which is also known as thrombosis
- Hardening of blood vessels- Due to Ageing, Stress, Smoking, Pollution
- Leading sedentary life style
Home Remedies For Heart Care And Lower Down Cholesterol
- Consuming amla daily is the best remedy to avoid heart problems. Check our Amla Saar.
- Herbal tea of Arjuna called Arjun tea is traditionally used in Indian subcontinent to lower down cholesterol naturally without any sideeffects.
- Lemon consumption helps in dissolving the plaques that are formed in the arteries.
- Juice of beet is an effective remedy for treating heard related disorders.
- Arjun and Amla Juice is excellent herbal supplement for heart care
- Consuming two pieces of garlic everyday in boiled milk is good for total heart care.
- Intake of parsley tea helps in preventing heart troubles
- Grapes juice is highly recommend as it tones up the heart muscles and helps in resolving heart problems.
- Apple is an excellent heart stimulant and it tones up the heart muscles.
- Consuming a good amount of vitamin E in the diet also helps in preventing heart troubles.
- Brisk walk every day and every day exercise helps in reducing risk of heart troubles.
- Don’t smoke as it weaken the arterial a walls, thus leads to heart attack.
- Salt intake should be checked.
- A good nutritious diet including consuming green vegetables helps in reducing risks to the heart.
- Consuming excess alcohol has very bad effects on the heart.
- Always keep a check on the disease like diabetes and hypertension as these two are the major culprits in causing heart related troubles.