Fenugreek (Methi in Hindi) is mostly used Ayurvedic herb in kitchens and has many health benefits. Leaves and seeds of Fenugreek are commonly used part of this natural herb. In India, green leaves are used to prepare more popular recipe called “Saag”. Seeds are dried leaves are used as Spice. Fenugreek is a healthy food and with a number of health benefits. Some more common Fenugreek health benefits are as below:
1.In Procreative women Fenugreek is very useful to increase milk. Rinse the 150 Gram Fenugreek powder in 1 litre of milk in night. In morning warm this mixture with 200 Gram pure desi ghee (Clarified butter) and 100 gram Gur. Use this mixture for 45-60 days increase breast milk.
2. Fenugreek is also used in Arthritis cure. Prepare the fine mixture of Fenugreek and Sonth in equal amount of 10 gram and use this mixture in morning with Gur. This will help you to get relief from Arthritis pain.
3. In Piles cure, Use Green leaves of fenugreek as an Indian recipe titled “Saag“.
4. To cure Diarrhoea, swallow raw Fenugreek with water. Use this natural remedy after every 4 hours.
5. In constipation, Use Fenugreek powder twice a day in morning and evening with Gur. Use this ayurvedic remedy to cure constipation.
6. In leucorrhoea treatment, prepare mixture of 10 gram Fenugreek powder with some Ghee and Gur. Use this ayurvedic herb to cure leucorrhoea.
7. In diabetes Fenugreek seeds (Methi Daana) is used to low the level of Glucose in blood and this is helpful to avoid Cataracts (Motiyabeend in Hindi) due to Diabetes. Wet 10 Gram of Fenugreek seeds in half cup of water and in morning drink this water and eat rest seeds.
8. Methi for Knee Pain– Prepare the powder of Methi Dana (Fenugreek seeds) and preserve in a bottle. Use everyday halp spoon empty stomach with luke warm water to get rid of knee pain.
9. In eructation, If you are suffered with indigestion problem or acid reflux and irritation in throat. Then prepare the mixture of 100 gram Fenugreek and fennel. Use 5 gram dose to get relief from these problems.