Dysentery Treatment For Amoebic Dysentery
Dysentery is also similar to diarrhea disease with a little difference. Dysentery results a less watery stool and caused due to infection in colon or big intestine. Amoebic dysentery is more common and it is also due to improper diet and contaminated food and water. As per name Amoebic dysentery is cause by a germ Amoeba. As ayurvedic home remedies for diarrhea, there are also some Dysentery Treatment. These are some ayurvedicDysentery treatment that helps you to cure fromamoebic dysentery.
Home Remedies for Dysentery
- Swallow Methi seeds (Fenugreek seed) with water after 3-4 hours time interval to stop dysentery. This is commonly used in all ayurvedic home remedies.
- Take the Bilva (Aegle marmelos) pulp with Lassi (Whey) to stop blood dysentery.
- Boil two spoonful of Dhania (Coriander) and drink it to cure dysentery.
- Mix Methi seeds (Fenugreek seed) powder in curd and use 3-4 times a day. This is very effective dysentery treatment.
- Mix Kali Mirch (Peppercorns) powder with Natural honey and lick to stop dysentery.
- Eat pure butter of cow milk and after that drink Lassi(whey) to stop blood dysentery.
- Mix some warm Jeera (Black Cumin) with a ripe banana to get rid from dysentery.
- Mix sendha namak and Loaf sugar in lemon juice and drink 3-4 times a day to stop dysentery.
- Grind the pip of Mango fruit and use with Lassi(whey) to cure dysentery.
- Use decoction of Sonth (Dried ginger) in dysentery treatment.
- Take 30 Gram Anar (Pomegranate ) external pulp and 4 cloves and grind. Mix this powder with two glasses of water and filter. Use this filtrate 3-4 times a day to cure dysente.
In small children it is more common disease and as a dysentery treatment gave children apples juice to end this disease permanently.