Pimples are considered to be a common problem amongst youngsters, teenagers and even in adults. Although several cosmetic chemical based formulations claim to be effective in treating pimples and acne, resorting to ayurvedic treatment for pimples is the safest. Considering that your skin is already suffering from skin disorders, you might not want to aggravate the problem with the usage of unsafe chemicals.
Most of these ayurvedic remedies are simple enough to be tried at home. However, in extreme cases, you can also seek consultation from a specialized ayurvedic practitioner for case specific options pertaining to ayurvedic treatment for pimples and acne.
Fresh fenugreek leaves
: Make a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves and water. Apply it all over your face and leave overnight. Wash off the next day. This could be an effective remedy for treating blackheads as well.
Rose water and lime
: Mix one part rose water along with one part limejuice and apply on the pimples. You need to leave this on for about half hour and wash off. The difference will be visible immediately.
Drumstick leaves and pods
: Drumstick leaves and pods are also known to be effective in ayurvedic treatment of pimples. Grind them together and mix them with one part lime juice to make a paste. Apply on affected areas on a continuous basis for sustained results.
- Papaya: If your pimples have developed painful swelling, the best remedy is to extract the juice of raw papaya fruit. You need to keep the skin and the seeds when making the pulp for juice extraction. Once the juice has been extracted, apply these on the pimples for immediate relief.
- Sesame paste: If your pimples itch, you need to make a paste of sesame seeds and water and then apply it on the affected area. This is one of the most effective ayurvedic remedies for treating itchy pimples, rashes as well as allergies.
Groundnut oil: Mix freshly squeezed juice of one lime along with equal amount of pure groundnut oil. Apply on the visible pimples and acne marks. This concoction is well suited to manage blackheads as well.
- Tomato: Take a ripe tomato and pulp it. Apply this to your face. Wash off after 15 minutes for a remarkable and visible impact.
- Potato: Grate one potato and apply on the affected area. This is a sure shot option for ayurvedic treatment for pimples marks. This also takes care of all forms of skin blemishes, whiteheads, blackheads and all sorts of rashes.
- Milk and lime juice: Wash your face with the mixture of boiled milk and lime juice, if you have developed pimples, acne, broken skin, rashes or blackheads.
- Cinnamon and honey: Get some cinnamon powder and mix it with equal portion of honey, for a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the affected areas of the face overnight. Rinse off next morning for a visible impact and a fresh glowing skin.
- Mint juice: Mint juice is an excellent antiseptic lotion for the skin. Apply it to prevent infection from pimples. You can also use it as an effective remedy for various other skin diseases like eczema and rashes.
Source : http://www.onlymyhealth.com/