Ayurveda has given many home remedies for acidity and gastritis. Which are very simple, very easy to prepare and yet effective. Here are a few Ayurvedic home remedies.
The term”acidity” is commonly used by layman to suggest the gastritis condition. Acidity implies hyper acidity, meaning increased hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach leading to irritation of stomach inner lining. (gastric lining).
Ayurvedic home remedies for gastritis:
- Long pepper powder- half a gram with one spoon of honey – two times a day is one of the effective home remedies for gastritis.
- Lemon juice helps to relieve vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Boiled Ash gourd with jaggery relieves bloating and burning sensation in stomach associated with acidity and gastritis.
- One table-spoon of Triphala powder added with one glass of water, boiled and reduced to half a glass, filtered. This water decoction in hot condition, along with one table-spoon of honey or ghee relieves gastritis.
- Regular chewing of half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food is good for digestion and gastritis.
- Half glass of buttermilk, added with a pinch of asa foetida, turmeric, half tea-spoon of fenugreek drunk at night, is good for effective treatment of gastritis.
- Crush cumin seeds into fine powder. add half tea-spoon of cumin seeds to one liter of water. boil the water for two minutes and filter. Drink this water, in place of normal water. But new water needs to be made everyday. This is a natural remedy for gastritis.
- Things that are included in gastritis diet aid in gastritis cure. (Click to read)
Ginger – 5 grams.Milk – 100 mlwater – 100 ml.Boil this till there is only 80 – 100 ml remaining. (meaning water is emptied)
Filter and drink. This is a good gastritis remedy.In the same way, garlic – drink is also a good home remedy for gastritis.
So, these home remedies for gastritis aid in early gastritis cure along with medication.
Source : http://easyayurveda.com