- Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with ½ a teaspoon of lime juice and apply on face. Leaveit for ½ hour & then wash off.
- Mix a tablespoon gram flour (besan), add a pinch of turmeric (haldi), ¼ teaspoon powder of orange peel (santare ka chilka) , a teaspoon curd (dahi) & a teaspoon milk. Apply this paste on face & neck.When skin feels taunt, rub it off with finger tips or wash off with tap water. It is very effective for a dry & blemished skin,
- (a) For Dry Skin – Rub a stick of sandal wood in milk and then apply on face. Leave for an hour and then wash with cold water.
(b) For oily Skin – Rub a stick of sandal wood in Rose water(gulab jal) and then apply on face. Leave for an hour and then wash with cold water.
- Apply coconut water (nariyal pani) on faceand leave it for for ½ hours and wash it
- Make a fine paste by grind a few fresh mint (pudina) leaves . Apply it on the face every night before going to sleep. This is very helps in getting rid of pimples along with the blemishes.
- Take 3-4 almonds and grind with 2-3 tablespoon milk and1-2 tablespoon of orange & carrot juice and make a fine paste . Apply it well on face and neck and take a light massage . Leave it for ½ -1 hour, then wash it.
- Take one tablespoon of finely ground raw papaya and apply on face and neck. Keep it for ½ hours and wash it.
- Take one teaspoon yellow mustard (peeli rai) and grind with 1 tablespoonmalai/cream. Apply this paste on face and neck. Leave it for ½ hours and wash it.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice in the pulp of a ripe tomato and mix it . Rub it onthe face and neck. Leave for ½ hour then Wash off.
Scars due to burn
- Boil 100 gram neem bark in 4 cups water. Remove from fire and shake liquid.Apply the emerging froth on the affected area. Repeat several times. andday