Peepal tree is an Ayurvedic herb with many health benefits and uses. Peepal is popular with latin name Ficus Religiosa and of Moraceae family. Peepal tree in English is known as sacred fig. Peepal is a hindi name and it has many other names like Pipal, Pippal, Ashwatha, Buddha Tree etc. Peepal is a sacred tree and in India people worship this tree as God.
Peepal is an evergreen large tree, 70-90 feet tall with diameter about 3 meters. An old Peepal tree bark is cracked with white gray colour. Pipal leaves are thin, smooth with 5-7 vena in Cordate or heart shaped. Its leaves are with extended long tip at the end. Ficus Religiosa fruits are small rounded shaped of ½ inch diameter approximately. Raw fruits are of green color and turns purple or blackish color. Peepal is a popular sacred tree and found in all India. Bark, fruits, latex and peepal tree tress or beard are used part of this tree.
Peepal Tree has many health benefits or uses at home and some main advantages of sacred tree are as below:
Peepal Tree Uses or Benefits
. In likoria treatment, use extract of Pippal leaves 5-6 spoons daily. You can also use powder of fresh leaves at home.
2. In Dhat syndrome treatment, peepal leaves are very beneficial. In premature ejaculation, night fall (wet dreams) emission and physical weakness use the powder 1 spoon of fresh leaves.
3. To increase sperm count, you can use fruit powder of pippal tree.
4. In women infertility, you can also use the powder of fruit. Old aged pipal tree beard or tress powder is used to treat infertility. Use beard powder and fruit with milk daily twice a day. For a boy baby use the milk of a cow with male cow baby and for a girl baby birth use the milk of cow with female cow baby.
5. In Hemorrhage treatment (Naksir in Hindi), pour the 3-4 drops of fresh leaves extract. To avoid this disorder use 5-7 drops of pipal leaves.
6. In Hiccup treatment, prepare the Koyla of woods and use this. Filter the Koyla woods and ash before use.
7. To treat physical weakness, daily use 1 spoon of fruit powder with sugar candy.
8. To treat stomach disorders, prepare the tea of Pippal leaves and drink it.
Peepal is also used in Ulcer treatment. To treat intestines ulcer, use Pipal bark with cow-dung. Diabetes patient also use this herb with honey in ulcer healing.
10. To treat wrinkles use this herb with honey. Peepal has anti-aging properties and good to treat wrinkles.
11. In Urticaria treatment, use the mixture of kali mirch, ghee and peepal leaves.
12. To treat node and inflammation, apply the paste of Peepal leaves on spot.
13. In Histria and Epilepsy treatment, drink the extract of Pipal leavesAt some places, Peepal leaves are used in snake bite treatment. Take 14-16 fresh leaves of Peepal tree and put them into both ears from the petiole side one by one. Many people recognised that these leaves pull out venom from body. After that dig these leaves into a pit so that not any animal eat these leaves.