One of the best ways to avoid or prevent diaper rash is to keep your child dry and clean in all means. In case of severe reaction or rash doctors mostly recommend some of the creams including:
- Use of hydrocortisone cream having mild combination
- In case of fungal infection, antifungal cream give complete relief
- In case of bacterial infections, it is better to take oral medication along with ointments or creams
But before the use of such creams and ointments, it is better to consult pediatrics because skin of the baby is very sensitive and frequent use can escort further problems. Some of the home remedial solutions are very effective for diaper rash like:
- In order to heal up the rash, leave your child without diaper for some time. This will allow air flow and keep your child at ease
- In case of diaper rash, try to use larger size diaper till it healed up completely
- In case of diaper rash, avoid washing the child with soap or any disposal. Also avoid using scented wipes. Because it is very irritating for the skin of the baby.
- Use of talcum powder help to absorb the moisture as well as protect the skin from urine.