Fresh Banana Fruit Mask:
Fresh banana fruit face mask is suggested for those with oily skin type. This face mask helps in exfoliating your skin, unclogs your pores and helps in removing the dead cells from the deeper layers. Choose some ripe bananas in order to achieve effective results.
- Ripe Banana- 1
- Honey- 1tbsp
- Lemon Juice- 1tbsp
- Mash a ripe banana and add a tablespoon of honey and lemon juice extract and mix it well.
- Now apply the mixture on your face and neck and allow it to dry.
- After sometime wash your face with warm water and welcome an acne free skin.
- You can also add some orange or any citrus fruit extracts as they are rich in acids that cut- down oil from sebaceous glands.
We all know oatmeal as a good fiber rich food that helps in kicking cholesterol out of our body. But this super food also creates wonders when applied on skin. Oatmeal sweeps away dead skin cells, redness, and irritation leaving a soft and rejuvenated skin instantly.
- Oatmeal- 3tsp
- Honey- 1tsp
- Curd- 1tsp
- Egg white- 1
- Make a mixture by combining all the ingredients and refrigerate the combination for some time.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly before applying this face pack.
- Apply the paste on your face for quite some time and let it dry.
- Wash off with some clean water, pat it dry and this pack leaves your skin with a fresh feel.
Fruit Facial Mask:
Fruit facial mask with milk is best for normal skin type and people with this skin type must be cautious as dust and dirt accumulates easily on facial skin that eases the growth of pimples and red bumps.
- Apple- 1
- Milk- 4 cups
- Sugar- 1tbsp
- Chamomile oil- 2 to 3 drops
- Mash an apple and add 4 cups of milk and 1tbsp of sugar to it.
- Blend it well by adding few drops of chamomile oil before applying.
- Now apply the fruit mask on your face and let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash off with some luke warm water. This mask nourishes and hydrates your skin from deep down inside and brings back the lost sheen and radiance.