- Apply the paste of neem leaves on infected area.
- Apply the paste of ½ teaspoon each of sandalwood and turmeric (haldi) powder on affected area with little rose water.
- Clean face with rose water 2-3 times a day. Do not use soap.
- Grind the Orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts. you may use a powder of dried orange peels. For this, when oranges are in season, dry orange peels in shade. Powder finely in a grinder and sift it to make it a very fine powder. Store in an air tight pot for further use.
- Make a paste of approximately 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) powder and apply on affected areas. Sift the cinnamon (dalchini) powder to make it into a very fine powder.
- Crush a garlic (lasan) flakes and apply on the face, once or twice a day.
- Swallowing 1-2 flakes of garlic regularly helps further. Make a paste of black cumin seeds (shah jeera) with a little vinegar (sirka) and apply on affected parts.